Saturday, January 30, 2010

footprints

woo hoo.. hey guys.. how r u all doin.. hehe.. well well, i m ald a degree student.. muahahaha.. so far everything is still gud.. PTL.. had a bz 1st week with midnite slp.. baking baking n baking.. now i m very pro in baking.. hehe.. yes! so many things happened the past week.. lazy 2 update all.. well, i have a GF ald.. hahaha.. ll show u all the pic SOON(i noe i said dis a lot of times ald in fb) den.. got some new frenz oso.. coz of assignments n we need 2 form gp so.. yea.. haha.. den.. like tat la... wanted 2 share dis last week, but as usual.. bz+lazy den now oni blog lo.. haha.. i m sure some of u had since or heard dis b4, but mayb its a reminder again n something meaningful to those who dunno.. Footprints-my edited version..

long long time ago.. in a far far away... bla bla bla.. one day, wen i was day dreaming n freezing in IDK8, I dreamed I was walking along the Golden Sand with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.

Something bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life when I was suffering from bak toh tia, tao tia, sim tia, kah tia, ciu tia.. apa apa sahaja pun tia.. when disaster strikes, storm rage.. there was oni satu set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord, "Elo Lord, i rmb You promised me hor, that if I followed you, Follow you wherever you may go, There isn't an ocean too chim.. ... ... err hemm.. you would kia with me always. Tapi hor, when i was facing the most trying periods of my life, manatau i could oni c one set of footprints in the sand. Why le, when I needed you most, were you not there for me?" T.T

The Lord replied, "Ah kia ah.. Wah kah lu kong.. The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, those footsteps were not urs..it was Me who carried you. As i noe how u feel n wat u face.. U were too tired 2 walk by urself.. ur burdens were too heavy to carry with.. Tapi hor, dun worry.. I'll walk with u always.. even carry and lift u up, wen u r down.."

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have OVERCOME the world." John 16:33

i noe a lot have happened recently.. accidents.. disaster.. many soul have been lost.. tapi hor, i hope dis post ll let u n me c a diff.. God blez..

2 comments:

El-Den said...

first, GIVE me the COMPLETE SPECIFIC, To-The-Minute details of your gal...haha..

second, wao, u day dream oso can ar....lol. I most of the time is dream....and most of the time.....I'm dead...=.=.....recent 1 dunno why heavens had people who is bounded in chain.....=.=.....always have complicated dreams....@.@

alexson said...

1st.. haha.. SOON.. b patience bro..

2nd.. hahaha.. alo, its actually a article/poem lai la.. u go google n search footprints.. i juz changed it 2 my VERSION.. not really dream de.. ==!!